Phpraid calendar being tested

Information about the guild
Onyx
Site Admin

Phpraid calendar being tested

Post by Onyx »

I've installed a raidcalendar addon to the website. It still needs some tweaking on the groupmemberships so you can actually DO something, but it should already use the account you're currently logged in to the forums with as a default account.

As soon as some officers have visited the calendar I will give them rights to add raids.

The calendar can be found here: http://obsidian.redhand.nl/phpraid

Enjoy!

Onyx.
Bilgot
General

Post by Bilgot »

Lookin' good. I guess this calendar will replace GEM

I like it :)
Rathma
Warlord Commander

Post by Rathma »

So do I :D
We only need to get rid of the Night ELf though.
In his house at Ahn-Qiraj dead C'thun waits dreaming
Oryx
Blood Guard

Post by Oryx »

ye it looks very good, had a little mess around with it, hope I didnt break anything hehe.
Currently: Away for a week
Onyx
Site Admin

Post by Onyx »

Update: I've tweaked the groupmemberships in such a way that players that visit the phpraid calendar from the forums automatically have an account created that has the correct privileges to sign up for raids.

This is true for officers as well of course so these need to be changed to the correct permissions group manually.

Guess that means we're up and running :)

Onyx.

ps. Now all we need is a major overhaul of the website to get all subsites (roster/eqdkp/phpraid) into the same look-and-feel :S
Rathma
Warlord Commander

Post by Rathma »

Hmm I still got to sort it out a bit I guess...but it will work out :)
Onyx wrote: ps. Now all we need is a major overhaul of the website to get all subsites (roster/eqdkp/phpraid) into the same look-and-feel :S
Work, lazy peon! *whip-lash*

Serious now. I dont know why but somehow I get the feeling that we have some players who are very skilled with web-stuff/php etc. For instance Fatality, she made a really cool avatar and here signature is nothing short of art. I'm sure that if she agrees to help out and we provide stuff (for example screenies) she could make this site a site to drool on.

Then again, I have no idea what needs to be done in order to change the outlook of the site. Hell I dont even know if that's what you mean :P

Anyway we might consider that.
In his house at Ahn-Qiraj dead C'thun waits dreaming
Onyx
Site Admin

Post by Onyx »

Yeah, I've been thinking about that too. I'm good at the technical side, not at the designing part so we need to get some more creative ppl involved on that.

I'll start throwing out some lines....

Onyx.