Banking System Live!

Buying, selling or trading items
Rathma
Warlord Commander

Banking System Live!

Post by Rathma »

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that the Banking system is now live. We only have a few items in stock at the moment, but this will change in time (at least I hope :wink: ). The guidelines of the Banking system are as following:

● Items in the Bank can be purchased for 50% of the sell value of the item, when fully repaired and offered to a vendor. This way guildies can get a nice discount and the banker gets money to save for loanings or purchases at the AH.

●Loanings of money to buy mounts or so. This is currently not implemented yet, we will try to find a good working system for that. And of course we need enough money for that as well...

●Higher level players are encouraged to send some money to the banker, so the banked amount of money increases. This is not a plight but we would like to see it happen.

● Other transactions like bag-traffic and tabard-traffic will start at the Banker now, this to make matters more simple.

● Items you find with instancing and questing, which you cannot use and dont need to sell, are (of course) accepted This way the inventory of the bank will grow!

The Banker is called Montague. You can send mail to him with demands and items you have for the bank.

We will update this posts with news, like the current available items and gold. Please respond to this if you have suggestions and/or comments. Thank you!

Rathma
In his house at Ahn-Qiraj dead C'thun waits dreaming
Rathma
Warlord Commander

Post by Rathma »

This is not official yet, but I think it's best to sell those items that have been in the bank for some time and haven't been used/ asked for. I'm a bit of a lousy banker tbh but that's also because we get little response from other guildies...
So far, only a small margin of the entire guild has bothered to register here. None however have posted in other forums then General.

When we get more response etc. I will post a list of current items here. Not sure when that will be...you decide.
In his house at Ahn-Qiraj dead C'thun waits dreaming
Onyx
Site Admin

Post by Onyx »

Yeah, sounds good. Just sell the stuff in the AH and get some money in that account.

To make things easier in the future I will try and add userprofile info from in-game to the characters overhere. That way you'd be able to look into Montague's pockets and bags so to speak, which makes the selection of materials easier for players and less hassle for us.

Onyx.
Onyx
Site Admin

Post by Onyx »

Requis wrote:with the new roster thing, if u put a link to the bags part of it for the banker, and keep it reularly updated, looks like you could do that now ^_^
Yeah, that was the idea. All we need to do is create a rank "Banker" and tell the roster program that all items in accounts with this rank can be shared as Bank. It's build in to the roster that way to have multiple accounts forming the bank. Since Rathma will be offline for a couple of weeks we'll have to start some new bank accounts. I'll add one today.

BTW, I was also thinking on adding a rank like: Circle Raider (between Keeper and Guard) for ppl that have participated in either pvp raids or in instance raid groups. Think it'll have to be a level 40 rank at least though...

Onyx.
Onyx
Site Admin

Post by Onyx »

Requis wrote:the new rank sounds good, but you do realise that you would have to make circle guard that rank, acolyte circle guard, etc etc,
Yeah I know. It sux that you can't add a rank in the middle. Plus you'll have to do it when there are few players around not to frighten them all with a load of demotes when you scale them all down to the correct rank.