One year of Obsidian Circle!

Information about the guild
Rathma
Warlord Commander

One year of Obsidian Circle!

Post by Rathma »

Though Im not completely sure at what date OC was formed (doh it might not even be a year yet :P) I would still like to say a few things on behalve of our 1st year as a guild on Draenor :) and of this great guild as a whole of course.

I remember the fresh start we all wanted to make - not necesserily in the meaning of raiding. The guild was formed after me and Onyx felt our old guild was dying and inactive. Together with a few members from that guild (of whom Bruuf is still actively with us :)) and some old friends of Onyx ( I think Gamleerik is the best example) we managed to get OC of the ground and celebrated the founding with a trip to Western Plaguelands. Quite interesting for someone of level 45 :P yeah im a slow leveler..

Another turning point was some months later when we had a decent group of levl 60's (10 or so) and finally did our first Strath-guild only group (strath was still 10 manable back then). I think that was a first step towards active instancing.

Of course the merger with Last Bastion was even more important. Under the visionary leadership of Oryx we made our first uncertain steps in Zul Gurub, and of course we got a lot of weirdos who are still with us today.
The merger with CoY was a bit less intense but we still have some very dedicated players of that guild with us today.

And now...about one year later...after some minor setbacks in MC the raiders managed to get first 6 bosses down...who knows what lies in store for us? We've been close to disbanding..close to great successes..the future is always clouded I guess.
Im positive that OC has a bright furure..and only because of our wonderful members ! Thanks all for bringing this wonderful guild further in the World of Warcraft!
In his house at Ahn-Qiraj dead C'thun waits dreaming
Rathma
Warlord Commander

Post by Rathma »

PS there are loads of things I could come up with now but I doubt anyone would read that :P and I dont have time atm...oh and sorry if I forgot anything ;)
Rathma
Warlord Commander

Post by Rathma »

PPS: Players from OC can come over to Leiden, the Netherlands, to Onyx's place (further information coming soon) for a few gallons of free beer!! :P
Irothana
Warlord

Post by Irothana »

obsidian circle was formed on 9 january or /ginfo satys 9-1-2005 this is quite intrestting cause 9 january is my bday

iro
Rest & Relaxation
Where did we start? Where are we going? ... Where are we now?
Thunderboot
Lieutenant General

Post by Thunderboot »

grats oc not sure who these weirdos are tbh :P
Im a l00zer LOOZER!!!
Rathma
Warlord Commander

Post by Rathma »

Also I'd like to note that Bilgot has the worst possible haircut that fits with a troll.
Onyx
Site Admin

Post by Onyx »

FYI: Obsidian Circle was formed on September 1st, 2005. So we're officially more than 1 year old now :)

Onyx.
Bilgot
General

Post by Bilgot »

HEY, there's nothing wrong with my haircut. I just don't wanna look like a Trollpunk
Cool guys don't look at explosions.