Macros

Gamleerik
First Sergeant

Macros

Post by Gamleerik »

can you post that stance dance macro again, Ted? i messeed it up some time ago :roll: think i only got to use it 1ce. not that it's any problem doing it manualy, but it's a tiny bit easier .

btw i made this uberpr0 macro for the panterfigth;
/target High Priestess Arlokk
/cast Taunt

>.<

anyways it worked and the panter died.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
"Life is like a concentration camp... you can't leave without dying."
Tedrisa
Warlord Commander

Post by Tedrisa »

Here you go Gam

/script Icon, Name, IsActive = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(3); if IsActive then CastSpellByName"Berserker Rage" else CastShapeshiftForm(3) end

I'm gona sticky this (again) to try to keep it longer. Ive used a varient of this with intersept instead of "Berserker Rage" but it's a bit unreliable.
Tedrisa
Warlord Commander

Post by Tedrisa »

Big - I ment to ask did you use this (or varient) in the vid Majj put up?
Gamleerik
First Sergeant

Post by Gamleerik »

Warrior
[edit]Battle Stance/Mocking Blow
/script texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(1); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Mocking Blow()"); else CastSpellByName("Battle Stance()"); end;

Use: Activates battle stance with the first use and uses mocking blow on the second.

[edit]Defensive Stance/Taunt
/script texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(2); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Taunt()"); else CastSpellByName("Defensive Stance()"); end;

Use: Activates defensive stance on first use and taunts on second.

[edit]Berserker Stance/Berserker Rage
/script texture,name,isActive,isCastable = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(3); if isActive then CastSpellByName("Berserker Rage()"); else CastSpellByName("Berserker Stance()"); end;

Use: Activates berserker stance and uses berserker rage on second click.

Retrieved from "http://www.wowwiki.com/Useful_macros/Warrior"
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Bigstriker
First Sergeant

Post by Bigstriker »

i didnt use any macros in maggy fight, i just do it manually and it works for me when my hotkeys are mapped so it takes about 2sec to use it
:D
Gamleerik
First Sergeant

Post by Gamleerik »

i just use the mousepointer, i used the macro once and then i managed to destroy it ;P
Bigstriker
First Sergeant

Post by Bigstriker »

Gamleerik wrote:i just use the mousepointer, i used the macro once and then i managed to destroy it ;P
lol nubcake :D
Tedrisa
Warlord Commander

Post by Tedrisa »

just spotted this one
/script CastSpellByName("Charge")
/script for i=0,15 do a=GetPlayerBuffTexture(i)if(a and string.find(a,"Mount"))then CancelPlayerBuff(i)end;end
Should cause a dismount and auto charge (2 press)
Bigstriker
First Sergeant

Post by Bigstriker »

Tedrisa wrote:just spotted this one
/script CastSpellByName("Charge")
/script for i=0,15 do a=GetPlayerBuffTexture(i)if(a and string.find(a,"Mount"))then CancelPlayerBuff(i)end;end
Should cause a dismount and auto charge (2 press)
now thats übercool :shock:
Tedrisa
Warlord Commander

Post by Tedrisa »

I was going to test it after AV but got DCed just after leaving the BG. appears to be happening a lot, just after my best AV ever. 77 HKs, only died twice and killing blows into double figgers (and we won)
Tedrisa
Warlord Commander

Post by Tedrisa »

Blizz blocked it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Bigstriker
First Sergeant

Post by Bigstriker »

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Gamleerik
First Sergeant

Post by Gamleerik »

Tedrisa wrote:Here you go Gam

/script Icon, Name, IsActive = GetShapeshiftFormInfo(3); if IsActive then CastSpellByName"Berserker Rage" else CastShapeshiftForm(3) end
this is also very usefull for tanking, not just to avoid fear, but it lets you gain more rage on dmg taken so you have more rage to raise your threat on the mob you are tanking.
Onyx
Site Admin

Post by Onyx »

Berserker Stance anti-fear macro for Magma/Onyxia and others that a collegue of me uses:

Code: Select all

/cast [nostance:3] Berserker Stance; Berserker Rage
/stopcasting
/cast Defensive Stance
The macro checks for Berserker Stance (nostance:3) and if it's not active switches to it and activates Berserker Rage. Apparently it does NOT then run on to activate the Defensive Stance which is further down. You need to click the macro again to activate Defensive Stance.

Maybe some of you can tune this a little more so it works with one key-press, though I'm not sure Blizz allows it.

And ehm... why I am posting this: I want to set our sights for Onyxia as the next target for a guild kill. Phase 3 requires fear resistance for the tanks so they hold aggro.

Onyx.
Irothana
Warlord

Post by Irothana »

you mean that warrior on runetotem whats his name again whit that druid brother that plays WoW aswel? :P, he was in a guild with my rogue long time ago

blizz doesnt allow mutliple stance changes as switching 1 stance activates global cooldown for stance switching and a macro all happens at the same second (no delay)

Iro
Rest & Relaxation
Where did we start? Where are we going? ... Where are we now?