The Book of Lost Life (a real time story)

General discussion of WoW related topics
Fatality

The Book of Lost Life (a real time story)

Post by Fatality »

**UPDATED Gen 19 with the 2nd and last part**

**As i sayd in my previous post i dont know english so well to write a story, please sorry if you found many errors**

The Book of Lost Life - 1st part

Brill, Gen 15 07 - 22.30 hrs

Image bsidian Circle, friends. You had see me ralely those days, but i was here in my house of Brill working to a strange ritual. I failed and now i'm dying. I have less than one and half hour to let me explaing and make my apologies. So let me talk about what i was working, but i need to start from the very beginning.

Image s dark. Breath... i can breath... who touch me? I cannot open my eyes, i must dreaming. The dark again fall upon me. Again i feel hands and faint whispers, i can open one eye, only one, and see the death. Three rotten bodyes upon me! I must escape, i must escape now. I try to rise up and see my body, my hands... no skin, bones are exposed. I scream, again the dark.
I open my eyes again, is quiet but cold, my hands are grey, no bone exposed. My breath is low as i dont need to breath so often. One man is near me, his face is a hideous semblance of a man, a man with a red dress died so many times ago but not accept his death.
With a deep but gentle voice he tell me to dont scare, is normal what i feel. My body was so damaged and they try to reconstruct it as best they can. He ask my name... my name... cannot remember. Who am i?
His face is sad now. "I'm very sorry", he says, "but seems you lost your memory. Is a rare thing but can happen. When we suffer something horrible we prefer to forget... maybe your memory will back later".
Now i realize i am in a crypt, lay on a cold marble stone. He tell me a story, a story of war, death and reborn. I was killed and become undead by Arthas, he spread a plague in all Lordaeron and Quel'Thalas. Before i rise as mindless scourge the benevolend eyes of Lady Sylvanas Windrunner watch at me and now i'm alive again (if this can be called life). I am Forseken... thats funny... i've lost my memory, maybe my mind... be a Forsaken, how funny.
Footsteps from the near stair, two men and a young girl... all undeads of course. The girl stare at me, oh my... she has no skin in the jaw, i can see her exposed mandible. I touch my face, i feel some holes in my cheekbones.
The undead in red dress talk to the girl, "Ah, come here young priest.", now at me, "We was afraid of your loss of memory, your body was really in bad state. Now please meet Leela Ward, we think you was close in life as your bodies was found together."
Leela start to talk, "My memory was also corrupted by death but i can remember of my family. We living happy in a big farm near Brill until the plague slain us... I remember of my "big sister" as i always call her."
"I dont remember anything...", i say. "What is my name?"
Leela try to respond then start crying and run away. "She dont remember", says the undead in red dress.
He call Leela a priest, i also have a dress of a caster (i'm sure of this), i feel the power of mana. Seems i was a caster in life, thats good. Days passes, people call me Warlock, just Warlock, a sort of dark mage.

Image ne months later my reborn i walk in the village of Brill, i was happy to see my little sister to help all in needs. All now call her Syster like a little joke. I was near the stables when the local warlock trainer waves at me. "I have good news for you. You are now enough powerful to control the power of a voidwalker. Go to Undercity and start your train."
The voidwalker, my second minion! And to Undercity, i never see the undead capital before.
"Ah, almost forgot", continue the trainer, "first introduce yourself to Lady Sylvanas Windrunner, our lovely Queen. She send a message to me about this."
Lady Sylvanas? She ask of me?? Why?
Undercity, how beautiful... i see many people of all other Horde races. But where is the Royal Quarter? This city is so big, maybe i can try to ask to someone.
Well, was not so hard. The Royal Quarter is the most well guarded zone in all Undercity. Guards looks at me but says nothing when i walk the long corridor to the Royal Room.
Varimatras! "What bring you here nothingless? How you dare disturb Lady Sylvanas?"
A soft and gentle voice came out from everywhere, "Dont be too rude to the young warlock, let her come to me."
With a grunt Varimatras let me enter in the big circular room, in the raised center, surrounded in a glowing light Lady Sylvanas look at me. Her hand raised in a gentle invite.
Like mesmerized i found myself kneel down near her, "Welcome young warlock".
"My life is yours my Queen", really dont know the protocol but i think was nice.
"When some of us came back in this unlife they lost all of their previous life. Thats sad. And you suffer like no other, i can feel your pain."
I start to breath again, dont remember when i stop it. Sylvanas continue, "You will regain your memory... yes, i can see it... but you may suffer more..."
"I'll suffer more? this cant be possible."
"You doubt of Lady Sylvanas words?" scream Varimatras, "Many people has died for less!"
A little smile appear in Sylvana's face, "Knowledge is a great power but someone cannot handle all this power. You'll meet your fate and you need to make decisions. I hope you dont lost yourself."
A banshee come near the Queen and gave her a small box. "This is a my little gift to you, young Warlock", now she bring the box to me, inside there is a brilliant purple glass, like a jewel. Round in shape, smooth and very clear. The stone was the most beautiful think i ever see... but why?
"This stone is called The Fate, and from this time forward you'll be known as Fatality."

Image ime passes and months later me and my 3rd minion, Nazwen the Succubus, after a long journey around Azeroth, return to Brill. "Damn, i really want a horse." i whisper.
"Walking is not so bad", reply Nazwen.
"Well, next week i'll go to Ratchet, i need to meet a human warlock. Some tell me he can teach how to summon a demon horse, i think is a sort of 'nightmare'".
"May be expensive."
"May be not."
Brill was always the same, plain, calm, silent... i enjoy the silence. The silence was broken by a voice, a very happy voice. "Fatality!"
"Syster! hows goin? i see you well.", i'm always happy to see my syster Leela.
"Yeah not bad, i'm really busy here. I'm now on the team of clerics that assist the Forsekens on Rebirth."
"Nice, is a position of responsibilities. But you also need to see the world, you cannot spend your life at Brill."
"How we says my time will come", smiling without the flesh in the lower mouth is a hard thing, but not for Syster.
"Anyway i come back to Brill to take some rest. And i have some money now, i think i'll purchase a house around here."
"The crypt inside the Graveyard is empty, some tell me is big. Dont know the price but you can ask to the innkeeper."
"I'll do for sure."
"Ah, er...", Syster seems worried, "be careful if you walk around the Scarlet Monastery, seems they have increase their activity."
A large smile appears in the Succubus face, "Thats is interesting. Wanna have a tour there?"
"Yeah, could be funny", i reply. Syster seems more worried. "But not now, i need to rest. And tomorrow Valerian and Jackson come here too. We can go together."
"Valerian and Jackson?", asks Syster.
"Two friends of mine, a mage and a rogue, undeads too."

Image 'm too curious, next morning i walking near the Monastery. Syster was right, many Scarlets there and seems they protect some secret or treasure. I try to get close to hear better but they all speak in their own tongue and cannot catch a word.
"Hey! what you doing here?", someone on my back, I was spotted. Just a human, he talk in common to let me understand.
"Was your place this? Ohh i dont know, really."
Nazwen come out and the poor man was istantly seduced. Then his eye loss all their light and the Scarlet Warrior die before hit the ground.
"What the...", start to say Nazwen.
An undead rogue come out from the shadows and put his dagger away: "I cannot left you alone..."
"Oh please! Was all under control, Jackson", i reply to my friend.
"Sure, sure. But you know i love to enter in style". Jackson bows, Nazwen was a little upset to him for killing our prey, she turn invisible again (but not for me) and come to my side.
"Valerian?" I ask, "is also around here?"
"You can bet it", says the undead mage. She was cowered behind a tree just in case of help.
"How you was aware i'm here?"
"Easy." reply Jackson, "we search for you at the inn but you was not there. Also a young priest, your sister, search for you. You can imagine the rest."
"She was really worried and want to come with us, but she dont have experience", says Valerian.
A female orc hunter with a big cat approach our place, "Ah good, now we are complete," says Jackson. "Fatality please meet Orkinhood."
I make her a salute and she respond in her tongue. "Lok'tar."
"Lets this party begin?", whisper Nazwen on my hear.

Image he most guarded zone of the Monastery was The Library so we heading there. I dont tell you what we doing inside but what we found. Many soldier there was wearing many interesting stuff, we found nice armor pieces, magic jewels and more... almost useless things to me. One of the guard has protected with his life a broken piece of book. Just few pages, no cover, and all blank.
"I cannot feel any magic power," says Valerian. "Wonder why they protect that so hard."
Yes, but why my head pulse so bad...
I search inside my pourses, dont know why, just a feeling. I take The Fate on my hand and the purple jewel has a pulsating light that match my headache.
"Seems the jewel react with the book!"

Image gain many months passes, no way to "read" the blank pages of the book. The only nice thing i've discovered was the jewel react to the book's presence at great distances. My headache comes only closely, this is really nice if i wanna found the other pieces.
"Sergeant Fatality!", a big orc warrior shout at me.
"Yes sir!"
"A bouch of Allys are climbing the mountains at our side. Take a troop and kill them all before they reach the top. I dont wont be a pincushion for their arrows."
"Aye sir!"
The cold of Alterac Valley is not a problem for undeads, the orc never complain and the big tauren are covered of fur and resist well. But the poor troll was realy in bad state.
"We are easy to be spotted with all his sneeze!", says the orc.
Suddently i found my necklage (where i mount The Fate) pulse with a very faint light.
"Stay here. I wanna chek something."
"You cannot go alone," says the Tauren. "Is dangerous."
"Stay here! It's an order."
The tauren dont reply and i left my comrades. The light in The Fate become fainter, almost gone, then i take the opposite direction. Now it light more.
"That way", i says to my comrades when i back to them.
"How you can know it?", ask the orc.
"Experience in battle", Nazwen (was always near me, invisible) put the hands on the mounth to suppress the laugh.
"I need to teach you some discipline."
"I cannot wait."
The Fate pulse even more and i hide my necklage inside the dress. "Here they are..."
They hide really well and dont expect our charge, the battle was not long. My head pulse again in pain when i approach one of the body, a human still alive but not for long.
Inside his bag i found a book like mine, blank pages and no cover. "Where you found this? Where you found this??"
The man die.
I search more in his body and found a Skeleton Key. I know that key, is the for the School of Necromancy: Scholomance.

"Image ut you dont know if the man found the book there." Says Jackson.
"Yes, i know. But... well, why not?", i stop the horse, my friends (the same at Scarlet Monastery plus a priest friend of Orkinhood) stops too. "Here we are. Scholomance."
"The door is locked." Says Valerian.
Jackson was checking the lock but seems unable to open it. "No problem, lets smash it."
"We can use the key." I show the Skeleton Key (was a pain to make that key) to the rogue.
"Nah! Is too small, take that plank."
Inside Scholomance was many annoyng scourge undeads. "If we found the book here pobably speak about necromancy." Says Valerian.
I nod, the mage was right.
We found a classroom. "I've heard if some speak to them will be catastophic reactions by all. Hmmm... they seems so quiet, i wanna have a try. Stay there and be ready."
I approach a group of students, they talk in common about magic, i need to find a valid argument to join them but without they can suspect what i search. "Hello! Many books here write in vanishing ink, uh? Wonder how you can read them."

"Image i Syster."
"Hello, Jacky, Val and uh... Orkinhood, yes! I've heard you was at Scholomance now, what bring you here so quick? Whoa! What a big bag! You found a big treasure... but, where is Fatality?"
Jackson put the bag on the bench near Syster. "We return tomorrow."

Image ell was not so bad. I found another book with blank pages and the last cover. That cover was in dark red with rusty metal decoration on the angles. I found also the 3 books was pieces of the same book. The last part has a thick page before the back cover, the same thick page was the first in one of two more pieces. Seems i need only the front cover now.

Image he winter veil and another year end. Syster give me a great gift, a painting found near our old farm grounds, a picture of our family. I start to cry when i remove the gift wrap. The picture show a man, a woman, two little kids, a dog and a cat... and many burns hole around, one of the biggest was on the face of one of the kids.
"Thats is me?" I point on the hole.
"Er... yes."
I cry more.
"No, no, no, wait! I've encounter a mage at Cavern of Time. He is able to use a sort of time-magic to restore the paint before the burn. I just want to show you the picture before the process. He says there is a little chance that is destroyed. I want to know if you agree to do that magic, it take just few days."
"Ah, sure..."
"See? Thas better, stop crying now. Here, let me wipe away the tears from your eyes."
I give my eyes to Syster and she clean them with a hankie.

Image xplosion to the north, the world seems to break apart.
"Warlord Fatality." A noble orc general salute at me. "The portal at Blasted Lands is falling down. Thrall has ordered that you and five more Warlords lead an army to wipe all the demons away". He give me a sealed folder, inside papers with orders signed by Thrall.
"I've heard of a giant demon rush inside Ironforge... So the Burning Legion is back..."
"Seems so Milady."
"We all have our orders. Make the troops ready General, we move at dawn!"
"Aye Sir!"

Image massacre. The Alliance send also their troops all together against a common enemy. I see dwarf priest heal an undead warrior, i see a tauren hunter shoot a demon attaking a gnome warlock.
One of the biggest demon i ever see is waking around the battlefield, just a little annoyed of our pathetic efforts to stop him. The demon was made of bones and wear an armour, seems a sort of giant undead thing. I was at the edge of the big crater of the Blasted Lands a perfect spot to have a nice sight of Portal. The skeleton demon walk near me and i start to shoot my dark magic.
Like he was simply remove some pests he swing his mace and i was hit. Was the biggest hit of all my life, i found myself in the air then my flying was stopped by a rock. I fall in the ground semi unconscious. The demon stops, and also the time.
Explosions, the ground is moving... more explosions... Now i see better, the demon walk to me.

"Image he Fate!" says a cavernous voice.
My necklace lie on the ground, The Fate is lighted with a constant purple glow, very bright. I have too pain in my body, i cannot move.
The skeleton demon lower a hand, he want to take the jewel. With a huge effort i was able to catch it first and summon my demon horse.
Well, was useless give him a direction. When the horse see the demon he simply run as fast as he can. The demon raise his hand and i start to fly again.
A piece of ground where my horse was running is teared from earth and begin to float in the air, i'm trapped.
"You cannot escape." Says the skeleton demon. "Give me The Fate, i grant you a quick death."
Why he want the jewel? What he can do with it? And why he cannot mantain stable this piece of ground?? Is all a tremor here. I dismount from my horse and he disappear, all was more stable.
"I'm waiting..."

Image hen we are in peril we do strange things, or stupid things. When this stupid things works we are called heroes or brilliant strategist.
The skeleton demon want The Fate, The Fate react with a book of (not sure) necromancy, The Fate now react more with that huge skeleton. Maybe the skeleton is afraid of the jewel?
Oh well, i'm dead anyway.
I charge a Shadow Bolt but just before i shoot it, i put The Fate in the middle of the forehead of the black skull.
The skeleton demon was... surprised. I cannot damage him with a simple Shadow Bolt and i give him the jewel, he just need to take it from his chest where i hit. He laugh... and laugh more... then the only things remaining was a laugh in the air, and like an echo he disappear. I can see The Fate on the ground, his brightness become fainter.

Image he piece of ground where i was start to fall back to the earth, no problems, i have always with me sufficent Noggenfogger Elixir to slow my fall.
With a earthquake the floating ground rejoin the mother earth. Me, as a tiny little naked skeleton, raise from the debris and silently thanks the gods to let me survive anyway.
The Fate has absorbed the energy of the skeleton demon and now, in my hands, the jewel is secreting a strange dark red fluid. The fluid become harder and take a rigid rectangular shape, the missing cover.

Image ells and screams, i see people of all the races come to my direction. I'm tiny and they dont spot me yet. I'm scared and hearthstone out to my home.
When i put all the book pieces together they magically glue and form one book, the pages was full of writing. "The book of the lost life".
In the book i read: "Life is one of the most powerful energy of all things, is not really possible to extinguish the light of life when it catch someone. [...] The Undeads are constructs of dark magic, but is possible to regain them the life they have lost? In one word, yes. [...] The procedure is very different to the various races of undeads, a Night Elf Gost will be reanimated in a different way than a Tauren Zombie. Be very very careful to choose the correct ritual, or the magic will end in a disaster. [...] The more common type of Undead are the Human Zombie, the correct procedure [...] then start the ritual. The body must be inside the circle or is destroyed forever. It take five hours to complete."

Image didnt know if all that works, but this can be one of the great discovery of our history. I wanna try it to myseft, is useless to put in danger other people. Took me three days of hard work to get things ready for the ritual, no mention of great expense. The books says nothing about i need to stay lied or stationary, it says only when the ritual start i simply be inside the magical cirle. So i make the cirle around my biggest room and put myself and my desk on center. And four and half hour ago i start the ritual, is 23.30 now.
After making the circle in the correct way, I place all the magical stones and other things then I start the ritual, only half hour of magic words, dancelike movements and more. Then the circle proceed alone. Easy (well, not so easy).
Just few minutes after the end of starting ritual i receive a call from my sister, "Fatality! Incredible news! Amazing, unbelievable!". Was really excided.
"Stay calm Syster, i can assure you wathever you say what i'm doing right now is more incredible."
"Uh? What you doing? Ah, that's not important! Listen carefully, do you remember my gift, the painting?"
"Yes?"
"Well, our mother is a Blood Elf! We are half - Blood Elf!! Fatality, do you hear me?"
"... y... yes?", my world start to collapse, but was only the beginning.
"So is explained why whe lost our memory. The people who raise us from death raise only our human part of us. I was more human than blood elf and i lost just few things of my memory, but you are more blood elf than human! Fatality? Fatality what happen? I cannot hear y...", I shut off the radio.

Image ell, is over. Is 23.45 now. This magical writing will sent to you when my body functions stops. I thank you Onyx, Undeadpunk, Rathma, Tedrisa, Bigstriker, Irothana, Thunderboot and all the Obsidian Circle Guild. Sorry for kepting my work in secret but I was sure that help many of us, if works. If works I'm died but i cannot have any doubt, all works as expected.
Is time I rejoin Valerian and Jackson, my friend was lost in battleground some months ago and they now wait for me.

Farewell.

**At 24.00 a big explosion destroy the Graveyard of Brill.**

The Book of Lost Life - 2nd part

Extract from the report of Vayldas Oldblood, arcimage of Silvermoon's Guild of Mages:

We was ready to wathever may happen when the Outlands Gates break down, but this was beyond our expettances. Cause we need a constant flux of mana we fear an attak of any demon-like creature to one of our vital structures, so we build a huge magic force field (like the Dalaran one) to protect Silvermoon and small fields for the nearby structures.
Just few minutes after the midnight (00.06) the magic force field (worked at best in all tests), has become in resonance with a strange magic flux comes from nowhere and has damaged the Sunfury Spire, the West Sanctum and, worse of all, collapsed the force fields.
The top of Sunfury Spire, used as antenna to project the force field has received a magic feedback and sustain the major damage. Inside the spire, in the control room, we found a Blood Elf woman.
In my opinion this woman is responsible of this act of sabotage and maybe is a surgically or magically altered Night Elf. We found many Night Elf spyes just in the surroundings of the West Sanctum.
The woman is unconscious and is now in the local hospital well guarded and under arrest.

Extract from the report of Dr. Mallnir Whitesun, chef of the team who analyze the suspect:

The woman is a mistery. She's not magically altered or whatever but was resulting slightly positive to undead tests, this is the main weird thing. All body functions is normal and is "alive" as we intend the life, but our priest has found traces of unliving energy.
The woman appear 24 y.o. (standard age), no burnings or other wounds in the body. Thats is also strange. We was luky to have only 4 man with severe burning wounds but not casualities.
[...]
The woman wake up at 14.32 and was highly hysterical and scared, i give her a sedative and now is sleeping.
[...]
The woman wake up again at 04.12 and seems more calm now, she give us her personal details, her name is Fatality. Health is almost normal and two hours later the guards take her away for interrogation.
Side note: the guards was strange, even they have all the right insignas and documents they dont wear armors but elegant black clothes.

Image hat the hell? What happen to me? I feel so weak... and this place? I dont remember i was here before. No wait, this cant be... i must be death by explosion... I remember when my body was dismembered by the uncontrolled magic energy and instantly i found myself in a weird nether region of space (well a sort of). Ohhh was beautiful... i was floating with no material body, was like i can reach any point of the universe just extend a imaginary arm. Then i wake up in a hospital bed, i return in a body but not my body. This is a body of a blood elf.
I cannot explain what happen, is like i forgot all my arcane study, i still feel the mana... but is so weak. Damn! I'm sure i can explain this if only i remember.

Image he guards take me into a white chamber with a bench and two chairs and i was left alone. They just teleport me here from the hospital... efficient.
Later the door open and the guards enter, black clothes and glasses. One of them sits down across me with a folder in front of him, slowly (very slowly) he open the folder and give a quick look at some paper inside.
"As you can see," says the guard, "we've had our eye on you for some time now, Miss. Fatality. It seems you have two lives now... In one life, you're Warlord Fatality, member of the Obsidian Circle, esteemed Warlock. Have fought in Alterac Valley, Arathi Basin, Warsong Gulch... highy decorated... nice. But there is a problem... some tell us you're probabily death, so this life has ended."
"Death?"
"Four days ago you fight in the Big Portal Battle of the Blasted Lands when a demon, before disappearing, hits you. No traces of you was found and you was classified as Missing In Action. Then, just yesterday night, your Brill's house blown up and then..."
"Then?"
"...then we found an unharmed woman in our top secret barrier room. And here is you second life: saboteur for the night elves."
"What??" Is ridiculous, i still dont know what is happened and i hate the slow calm speech of the guard.
That guard remain in silence for a bit then talk again. "One of these lives has a future... the other does not... I'm going to be as forthcoming as I can, Miss Fatality. You're here because we need your help. My colleagues believe that I am wasting my time with you, but I believe you wish to do the right thing. We release you and all that we're asking in return is your co-operation, the chiefs names of your organization, locations and so on."
That man must be crazy, or he really believe what he say? I'm starting to feel bad and, most of all, anger, but i cannot remember any of my spells or curses.
"Thats...", I start to talking but I feel faint. No, i wont show weakness, i raise my head and look at him through the black glasses, "Thats sound like a really good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about you and all your close relatives go..." Well, what come later is not good to say here.

Image lone in a jail. A very comfortable jail, pillows everywere, a big bed, a floating flower vase and no closed door, just a blue magic force field. In minutes I feel more bad but was so weak and cannot scream for help.
I faint.
I open my eyes again, i feel better... too much better! My body is changed, my hands are grey, my clothes are again the Warlord combat suit, all my bags, all my weapons, all back! What the...?? Oh, nevermind! I must go out of here, i summon my succubus.
"Fatality!" Nazwen hugs me and for a moment seems she start to cry. "I think you was death, I dont feel our bind anymore."
"I'm back my lovely, dont know how I survived the explosion."
"Where we are?"
"Silvermoon's jail, seems i was a blood elf in my past life and i was in a blood elf body when i come here by the explosion." I brief tell to Nazwen about the hospital and the interrogation.
"You found your past..."
"I just found my old body, now we need to escape. I have a plan."
"Oh no! you dont do nothing, go in that corner and be quiet!"
"What??"
"I sayd", Nazwen tell me more slowly, "go in that corner and be quiet."
"I'm your Mistress! I'm the one who give you orders."
Nazwen grab me by the collar, "Now listen carefully, I lost you one time and I dont want lost you again. Now go to that !$*% corner and hide yourself!"
"...yes Mistress", i sayd and Nazwen hugs me again.
"All will going fine..."

Image azwen start to yell "Help! HELP! I'm trapped here!", a guard come.
"What the...? Who are you? Where is that woman?"
"Which woman? I'm alone here... and scared. Maybe you can help me, I'll be very... grateful to you..."
Oh, please! Thats the oldest trick in all Azeroth! This is what i think in that moment, but all men of all races are the same. He extract his dagger and say to Nazwen to stay back then he lower the force field.
As the guard enter the room Nazwen seduce him but didnt work. "Hehe, you cannot use your magic with me! We have a dampen magic device that make us highly resistant against magic seduction, fear, mind control..."
That guard speak too much, and anyway was not so resistant to the hilt of my dagger. He'll got a lump and a big headache when he awake.

Image e need to move quickly, more guards are certainly around. If those strange kind of guards can really resist more of our magic the things can be really dangerous. Some stairs go up.
"Hey this is not a prison!", i sayd to Nazwen. "We are under a inn."
"Maybe is a sort of hidden prison?" Asks the succubus.
"Seems so. Is crowded... but maybe they dont recognize me as undead. Let's have a try, simple act like customers and go out."
"And if didnt work?"
"Then run as fast as we can."
"Like old times". Nazwen smiles.
All the inn was a cover, wonder which organization use it. As we was in the street a voice on my back call me: "Miss Fatality, you disappoint me", again that guard in black of the interrogation, with him 6 normal armored guards.
"Stay here, i can handle her", order the guard in black to others.
"You dont scare us!", yells Nazwen.
"No?", i say when summoning the demonic horse.

Image e ride in the Silvermoon streets without knowing the way out to the city.
"He run faster!", says Nazwen.
Damn, how this can be possible? Dead end... "Ok, seems we have no choice". I dismount my horse and start to cast all my curses.
I barely hit, he joke with me and i dont make any real damage with my magic. Then was his turn and shoot to me a huge black skull of energy. Just in time i raise my shadow ward but the energy was too much to handle, i was slammed to a wall. He begin to cast again.
Years of magic learning teach me that the in a magic combat the most powerful mage win in most of the cases, if the opponent is very highly powerful there is really little chance to win. If the opponent use some strange an never see kind of magic techniques and more there is no way at all to survive.
Years of magic learning was sweeped away by a simple floating vase of flower broke by Nazwen in the head of the guard.

Image group of mages spawn, all with elaborate and colorful clothes, Nazwen come to my side and we wait. Two of them take the unconscious body of the guard in black and vanish.
"Why you dont let me explain? Is not all my fault what happen! Or i wasnt aware of it."
"We know what happen", says one of the mages "we read the magic residue of your trasformation in the jail and we speak with Lady Sylvanas Windrunner about The Fate".
"The damage at Guild of Mages is anyway your fault even you was unaware of it", says a second mage.
"But we dont know that some of us investigate in secret, thats is bad", says a third.
"Before taking more decision you'll be our guest at the Guild of Mages to learn more about your recent trasformation", says the first, "i give you my word no one will hurt you and you'll granted a right trial."
"And if i refuse?"
"You can go in peace, but you dont will be welcomed here."
"I... come with you, i wanna to know the truth."
They surround me and start casting a teleport spell.

"Image eird, they havent disarmed you neither check your bags", says Nazwen.
We was in a rich decorated room, with delicius food on a big round table. No guards, sometime a mage come to me just to talking.
"Hey, what happening?", says Nazwen scared.
"What do you feel, succubus?" asks a mage.
"I... i... feel alone...", Nazwen was paniked, "please Fatality! Dont left me again!" She start to vanish slowly and my body, all my body, start to pain.
I wasnt able to sunstain more the weight of my body and kneel down, three mages put me in a bed, i faint.
I wake up again as blood elf. "How many time?"
"Only one hour, how do you feel?", asks a mage.
"Weak."

"Image ou are a mage Fatality, not a warlock," says a mage. "When you die at the age of 24 by the plagues of Lordaeron you was raised by the black magic of your people but this turn you in a dark mage. They raise only the human part of you and you lost all of your previous life. When you try to regain the full life you make the wrong ritual, failures in magic can produce unexpected consequences. Is our opinion you was turned in pure mana energy, but before you die our magic force field attracted you like a magnet. But your energy was in a pure chaotic state and you assorb all the magic energy of the field to try to being corporeal again, the feedback was a disaster. The ritual, instead revive you as a human, half-revived you as a full blood elf, there is no trace of human race in your body."
I listen in silence... the mage speak again: "You are 'trapped' between two lives, you're a mage as blood elf and a warlock as undead. You random go from one form to another through a brief state of pure chaotic magical energy, i think is painful..."
"Yes, it is."
"All your body, your clothes, your stuff and equipment is tranformed as well. You totally change your life. I must aware you, if you change from powerful warlock to inexperienced mage a in a dangerous area you can be in serious trouble. Dont know if you can ever able to control your transormation in the future."
"How many time from one transformation to another?", i ask with atonal voice.
"Hmmm... good question, I dont know. I think not more than 12 hours. I think sleeping can increase this time."
"And what about my trial?"
"Your trial, yes... your trial...", the mage start to walk back and forth in the room. "Fatality-Warlock is not guilty, but Fatality-Mage destroy our magic force field by spawn herself inside the control room." The mage choug to clear his voice and speak loud, "Fatality-Mage, after a training at our Magic School you will work for us. As we join the Horde and with the opened gates of Outland there is many work to do. So I decide."
I look at him, "You decide? Who are you?"
"I am the Grand Magister Rommath, welcome to Silvermoon Fatality," he give me the hand but i hug him.

Image ell, back to school. I apologize to you all for this trouble, hope you was not too worried about me (maybe a little, hehe). I'm the oldest of my classroom and i have the respect of my teacher and classmates, they say i have talent also in non-dark magic. All is back to normality.

Er... there is a ship behind, sry if not clear... maybe i'll make a better pic

Yes, all back to normality.

Thank you for reading my story. The 2nd part has less pics cause i want to play with WoW-TBC ^^.
Last edited by Fatality on 19 Jan 2007, 21:41, edited 4 times in total.
I love: Goth girls - Nintendo DS - The Sims 2 - Me
I hate: YOU!
Nacros
Scout

Post by Nacros »

who says ur english is bad ? that was amazing :) well done
Last edited by Nacros on 19 Jan 2007, 20:56, edited 1 time in total.
Nacros 70, Psychester 70, Nightly 68, Cycs 35
Tedrisa
Warlord Commander

Post by Tedrisa »

Nacros wrote:who says ur enlish is bad ? that was amazing :) well done
I agree with Nacros. You have writing talents girl :D and I for one am looking forward to the next instalment (hope you arn't leaving us though :!: )

Ted
Onyx
Site Admin

Post by Onyx »

10/10 and stickied... this one won't be deleted!

Onyx.
Fatality

Post by Fatality »

Whoa stiked?? nono, i'm not leaving!! Just ignore Fatality if is online for a couple of days or three.
Rathma
Warlord Commander

Post by Rathma »

Holy %@&! that was sooo...touching :cry: I want more!
Really nice Fata! Keep it up :D :D :D Oh and really really really nice pics! :D
<3
In his house at Ahn-Qiraj dead C'thun waits dreaming
Rathma
Warlord Commander

Post by Rathma »

hmm I found a lorewise-bug ;) Dont the Blood Elfs only excist for like 10 years or so?
Gamleerik
First Sergeant

Post by Gamleerik »

Rathma wrote:hmm I found a lorewise-bug ;) Dont the Blood Elfs only excist for like 10 years or so?
when Quel'Thalas was destoyed by the scurge, the most of the highelfs renamed then selfs too Blood elfs and set themselfs a new goal too "steal" as much magic as possible. or some thing like that
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
"Life is like a concentration camp... you can't leave without dying."
Rathma
Warlord Commander

Post by Rathma »

oki...so the Belf race is quite young, lets say 15 years max...how can Fatality be a Belf child around 14 years (youngest) even if she has a very young mother?
Fatality

Post by Fatality »

As i known is only a naming problem (maybe wrong), High Elves = Blood Elves.
Bilgot
General

Post by Bilgot »

Blood elves and high elves are indeed the same race, they just have different names. The term "blood elf" has only existed for 4-5 years, but they're basically the same. Blood elves are just more open about their addiction to magic, really
Cool guys don't look at explosions.
Rathma
Warlord Commander

Post by Rathma »

Hmm yeah that might be true, but I dont really recall any fancy red dresses as High Elves, let alone the weird greenish eyes :P oh well not that it matters
Fatality

Post by Fatality »

**UPDATED Gen 19 with the 2nd and last part**
Gamleerik
First Sergeant

Post by Gamleerik »

Gamleerik wrote:when Quel'Thalas was destoyed by the scurge, the most of the highelfs renamed then selfs too Blood elfs
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
"Life is like a concentration camp... you can't leave without dying."
Rathma
Warlord Commander

Post by Rathma »

Hmm yeah so I guess that's so; there are still High Elves but since the Scourge invasion there are Blood Elfs too, which is around 5 years ago.
Right enough of this lore shit now :P

Really nice story Fatality :D keep it up ;) BTW did you see the Matrix by any chance?