Welcome, new ones!

General discussion of WoW related topics
Rathma
Warlord Commander

Welcome, new ones!

Post by Rathma »

Well as one of the officers I just wanted to welcome they new guildies, from CoY. I understand more and more players are joining and I wanted to thank all for selflessly giving up 'their' guild and joining 'our' guild. I hope it will be one big family soon :D

As a try out we're also trying to get some addional Zul Gurub raids starting, to give some of the new players a taste of how it's like to raid ZG, to get in touch with the team-work, the mob-strategies and so on.
We understand everyone will want a place in the raids but we hope that everyone understands that it might not be possible for everyone to get a place in the first raids. Some of the more experienced ZG players of OC might join the raids to give some advice and strategic help. On Friday and Saturday the ZG raids will be veteran only, to try to get some progress on the other bosses.
We also hope you understand this won't be leet epix runs...and don't expect much boss fights either on the first runs; this will be for experience and a guild-feel :) I can promiss you some reputation with Zandalar and a nice repair bill though :P

Hmm another thing about loot; we currently have a master looter system. All coins and bijous go to the guildbank until someone really needs them. This system might be changed now though I'm not sure, we'll see in time.

That's it for now, I hope we will get along fine and build up a great guild together. And who knows...MC might be within our reach, but don't get too happy on that yet ;)

Rathma
In his house at Ahn-Qiraj dead C'thun waits dreaming