How guildies should use this forum

Recruitment forum. If you're interested in joining Obsidian Circle, then sign up here.
Onyx
Site Admin

How guildies should use this forum

Post by Onyx »

I've seen mostly spam added to the recruitments that were posted here, so it's high time for some guidelines. When someone posts a recruitment form, mail only information that will help us decide whether or not the person applying should join.

Think about things like:

* you've been in parties/raids with the person so you can give informatoin about how he/she is as a person and how he/she plays the game
* you know this person in RL and can give information about him/her
* you've seen pictures posted of the person that show him/her to have behaved badly or ninja? Show us the evidence.

Do not:

* tell us that you think a person should join. If you provide the type of information I mentioned above the guild leaders can decide that for themselves.
* use these forums to cast "votes" on a certain player joining us or not.
* post negativisms about a person without offering any evidence.
* in general... don't post here unless you have something constructive to offer.

Onyx.
SKullcrasher

Post by SKullcrasher »

totally agree onyx

/skullcrasher
/Moo , are u happy now? :D
Nacros
Scout

Post by Nacros »

I think it would be a good idea to add to this forum a list of which classes we actually need at the time and then edit it as and when the need changes.
Nacros 70, Psychester 70, Nightly 68, Cycs 35
Tedrisa
Warlord Commander

Post by Tedrisa »

We already have - it's here Enter your information using this form
Nacros
Scout

Post by Nacros »

Tedrisa wrote:We already have - it's here Enter your information using this form
opps :oops:

need to read better :twisted:
Nacros 70, Psychester 70, Nightly 68, Cycs 35