Ranks simplified

Information about the guild
Onyx
Site Admin

Ranks simplified

Post by Onyx »

Hello all,

We've decided to change the guildranks and simplify them a lot. Promoting everyone to their proper rank and keeping track of when players levelled was too much work. Although ranks are not really important players like it when they get promoted to their proper rank. This is why we removed the 3 lowest ranks (except Applicant) and basically only distinguish between regular players (Circle Guards) and raiders (Circle Raiders). The officer ranks have not been altered.

The new rank system is as follows:
  • Bank
    Special rank, reserved for guildbank accounts.
  • Applicant
    levels: initial level. new members will get promoted after evaluation by the guild management.

rights:
    Guildchat listen
    Guildchat speak
  • Circle Guard
    levels: all. rank for all members that have passed their evaluation period.

rights:
    Guildchat listen / speak
  • Circle Raider
    levels: 60
    This rank is designed for experienced guild members that participate in endgame instance raids (ZG/AQ/MC/BWL - ZG to start out with for this guild). Players have to actively participate in these raids to obtain the rank and will loose it as soon as they become inactive.

to get promoted to this rank:
    * attend an endgame raid 2 times in a row
    * show up on time
    * stay for the duration of the raid
    * stay active during the raid (no "afk for 10mins" and so on, short bio / food / drink breaks are acceptable of course)
    * have CT_RaidAssist & CT_RABossMods addon installed (http://www.ctmod.net/downloads.ct)
    * have Guild Event Manager (GEM) addon installed (http://christophe.calmejane.free.fr/wow/gem/)
    * have TeamSpeak installed (http://www.goteamspeak.com)
    * be attuned to MC/BWL/Onyxia

When not showing up to raids:
    * you get demoted from this rank when you do not show up for several raids in a row.

benefits attached to the rank:
    You can participate to in all endgame raids including MC/BWL/Onyxia.

rights:
    Guildchat listen / speak
  • Circle Keeper
    levels: 40 - 60
    This rank can not be reached just by levelling. It is meant for members that have distinguished themselves in the eyes of the Guild leadership by selflessly helping other members and by actively participating in making the Obsidian Circle a better and more active Guild. It's also used for the alts of our officers.

rights:
    Guildchat listen / speak
    Edit Public Note
    Officer chat listen / speak
    View / edit Officer note
    Invite member
    Promote member
    Demote member
  • Circle Lord
    This rank is part of the Guild leadership. It can not be reached just by levelling. It is meant for those Guild Keepers that have distinguished themselves in the eyes of the Guild leadership by actively helping to develop the Guild further in new directions. Officers with this rank are equals to the guildmaster (Circle Master).

rights:
    Full guild management
  • Circle Master
    This rank is part of the Guild leadership. It can only be held by the leader of the Guild. Only by resignation of the current Circle Master can it be transferred to another member.

rights:
    Full guild management
NOTE: the ranks and rules/requirements attached to them are a work in progress and are subject to change by the guild management. No rights can be claimed on the information above.
Rathma
Warlord Commander

Re: Ranks simplified

Post by Rathma »

Onyx wrote:
[*]Circle Master
This rank is part of the Guild leadership. It can only be held by the leader of the Guild. Only by resignation of the current Circle Master can it be transferred to another member.
now youve scared me
In his house at Ahn-Qiraj dead C'thun waits dreaming
Onyx
Site Admin

Re: Ranks simplified

Post by Onyx »

Rathma wrote:
Onyx wrote:
[*]Circle Master
now youve scared me
Lol, that's always been in there. And it's technically the only way. I can make one of you lot GM, which means I resign. Sound like it only gets transferred when I resign permanently like into my coffin though :D

Onyx.