Forum and server updated

Information about the guild
Onyx
Site Admin

Forum and server updated

Post by Onyx »

After having been down for a long time because of spammers, the board's back up again. Running on an updated phpBB and new hardware.

Cheers,

Onyx.
Onyx
Site Admin

Re: Forum and server updated

Post by Onyx »

And I've been busy cleaning up the artwork a bit. Looking a lot better already. Not that anyone is using this site anymore, just having a bit of fun for old times sake.
Rathma
Warlord Commander

Post by Rathma »

Noticed forum posts are disappearing (yeah, I actually started checking out this site again...), so I guess the Rapture is happening and you're finally taking down the website.

I did some backtracking and found my first post here from 2005. Hard to believe it's been 10 years. Plenty of time for soul-searching however, amd I can only conclude that, after both the good and the bad, it has been a fun ride.

So, thanks for everything, and who knows - perhaps we'll meet again, either 'irl' (Leiden was it?) or in some future game-battlefield :)

Cya,

Rath
In his house at Ahn-Qiraj dead C'thun waits dreaming
Onyx
Site Admin

Post by Onyx »

Yep it was - and is - Leiden. And I do intend to upgrade to a newer version phpBB one of these days as well. Haven't played any games since I gave up Wow, until recently when I started play Ingress on my phone. Quite addictive :D

BTW, I changed the forum settings so messages will hang around a lot longer.

Cya around.